RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy

Jimmy

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:35 pm

Linkin Park fans you gotta check this out... There were rumors that Linkin Park won't release any albums anymore.. But that's completely wrong! Linkin Park's new album is gonna be released on May 15th and it's gonna be called "Minutes to Midnight".. A single will also be released on the 2nd of April called "What I've Done".

Linkin Park has been working on a series of fan albums called "Underground" since they started.. So for those of you who can't wait, check out the new Underground Album, "Underground v6.0". It has two brand new tracks and three live tracks (I don't remember how many)..

Check out Billboard.com's article at:
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003554313

Stay tuned for more news!

Last edited by on Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:49 am

ya gam3a 2er7amoony ba2a linkin park de 3aar 3ala el rock de mesh band de**** dol 7atta ma7asaloosh hiphop ba2a ufffffffffffff

listen to rock and metal ya shabab, megadeth ,metallica ,opeth ,nirvana dream theater, iron maiden, acdc , creed , pantera, guns n roses ,children of bodom , alter bridge , PINK FLOYD , led zeppelin, black label society , green day , judas priest , slayer, system of a down ........and all the gr8 bands and ofcourse i left out a lot of bands we 2er7amony ba2a men linkin zeft
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
Jimmy

Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:43 am

lol I can see that you really like linkin park Razz
but actually linkin park is a Nu Metal and Rapcore band.. They're already metal..
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:27 pm

dude if linkin park is metal then what is dimmu borgir
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 1:40 am

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm not into metal as much as you do... But Linkin Park is metal.. Check this out:
http://www.mp3.com/linkin-park/artists/411119/summary.html&q=linkin+park
Back to top Go down
Amr Shoukry

Amr Shoukry

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 1:30 pm

ya 3am banhawy el metal 7elw bas linkin park 7elw bardo w lazem teseeb kol wa7d yesma3 el howa 3ayezo w mesh lazem kol a7d ye7eb el metal ya3ny feeh meet 7aga tania momken el nas ye7ebooha ya3ny .
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 1:31 pm

3andak 7a2 ya shiikbon bas i still think linkin park 3aweela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!   Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkin Park's New Album Hits the Stores on May 15th!
Page 1 of 1