RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Pharmacy online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
metalheart

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

new Pharmacy online Empty
PostSubject: new Pharmacy online   new Pharmacy online Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:15 pm

The RLS influences cardio-vascular disease!
American scientists ascertain that people who have restless legs syndrome – RLS – run the risk of evolution of such disease as cardio-vascular disease which is twice as high as compared to other people.

American scientists ascertain that people who have restless legs syndrome – RLS – run the risk of evolution of such disease as cardio-vascular disease which is twice as high as compared to other people.

3433 people aged about 68 took part in the research. Among the patients with restless legs syndrome 7% were women and 3% were men.

During the research scientists learnt that people with RLS have a risk of cardio vascular and cerebrovascular diseases which is twice higher than with other people. The results didn’t vary with changes of such factors as sex, age, race, body mass index, diabetic, high blood pressure, smoking etc.

According to the results people with RLS are more vulnerable to the disease than the people who have the same symptoms but have no RLS.

The result of the research could not prove that the RLS may be the cause of cardio-vascular disease but, according to Doctor Winkelman, the probability of it exists.

The scientist thought that many people who suffer from the RLS make about 200-300 leg movements in their sleep and this causes an additional pressure and load to heart work, which in its turn after a long time can lead to cardio-vascular and cerebrovascular disease.

Hi, everybody If you confronted with that problem that your meds doesn’t influence on you in its total efficiency, than I advise you to change it on European manufactory! I have the same problem, my antihistamine tablets, well I don’t know who it calls in science terms, but it seems to me they could open up its potential more better, so when I was on vacation in Europe I tried one, and the effect was absolutely different, so I’ve started seeking it in the Net and I’ve found this lovely site Pharmaenergy24.com. They propose meds only with the best European quality! So try it!!!
Back to top Go down

new Pharmacy online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: YallaBina.... RLS Official Magazine-
Jump to: