RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I MATTER...2...

Go down 
+5
L!L!koOo
WAHEED
OZ
General/Tantawi
rana
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rana

rana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-03-08

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:24 am

farao i am egyptian

nb:i know its along topic,try to bear me and read it till the end.

Smile hey all guys,remember me? remember what i said in the first part of " I MATTER"

i said that we all matter..and we all can make a change if we wanna too..
i wanna thank all those who replied to me..thank you

And here is the new thing.....i absouletly know that our country is no longer valid to live in because all what had been happening in it since along time ago...from its dictator rulers.i know about the misery of more than 80% of Egyptian people.

but here is the thing...should we stop struggling and be pessimestic...should we say that's enough and we won't express our selves Question Exclamation .

NO

coz if we did, you will be either of two things when you grow up
either A DICTATOR yourself in your own house, work, company or any other field you 'll be in...you'll be hated and people will wish your death.

other wise you'll be so negative in your own life,no one will respect you and people will look down to you.

i'll borrow waheed's words "baldna 7elwa ya masryeen,we e7na ahlaha elly 3aysheen fiha w e7na elly han3'yrha ...ma7desh 3'eirna.."

lazem kolna yeb2a 3andna 2mal in the change and the better future that we will make and accomplish in the very near future.

Our lives will be better by our own hands, when start to think right, think that it is our own country which was the best thanks to its people one day long ago.

think that you can make a change and a difference in the society around you and don't under estimate yourself...if you're willing to change the universe you'll

Idea here is an example:

if we all stopped throwing stuff in the streets and instead you throw it in bins specified for that
RESULT

A neat clean environment that we all can enjoy and then we won't need any french company takin' milliars of our money to collect our rubbish.
have you thought what we can do instead with this money....we can build houses for the poor...human's houses not animals'Exclamation
we can build hospitals...associations for the poor...
and if you 're gonna say nothin' will be established...ok man ....at least keep this money for yourself

and the same thing goes with this damn ciggerattes you smoke....you'll save your health..your money-14 le a day is a large sum of money-
and you'll save billions of money that we spend on importing this self destroying thing.THink about it..you can give this money or at least half of it to some poor guy..think how happy he will be..taking dinner to his children and experencing one night of a full tank stomach "hay3eesh ye7lef bel youm da"

think how god is going to bless you......you are a winner by all means.
I hope for those who smoke to quit soon.Wink

we can do alot ....see...but we have to do...not only talk....act...not only dream.

PS: VERY very sorry for the long topic and ihope you bore me till the end to give me your great comments as always.
Back to top Go down
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-26

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Really,a great topic..   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:59 pm

علي بعد مليون ميل من أرضنا

من الفراغ الكوني بصيت أنا

لا شفت فرق بين جبال و بحور

و لا شفت فرق ما بين عذاب أو هنا

عجبي !!

No comment. It's just a great topic, but all what I see that all people writing out there is inviting others to change. If we waited each other to change, no one will start and so, nothing will change..
Back to top Go down
OZ

OZ

Number of posts : 90

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: dunno u , but ur amazing   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:13 pm

gr8 topic before i say anything about this topic ..

did u notice tantawi's answer was exactly what we were talkin about the last time about the negativity we kda every single one who will read this topic will say the same why dont other people change first ..

scratch tab w ba3deen keda we're back to square one what i really want is kol wa7d law 5ala nafso kewayas we mabasesh 3ala el nas el 7awleh men 3'r man7es nela2y nafsna et3'yarna sa3tha momken nebos 3ala el lessa mat3'yrosh w nes3adhoum .

mashy ya wa7eed baldna we kol 7aga bs mesh e7na ely met7akmyn feha e7na delwa2ty no3tabar guests feha . ya 5osara e7na kona zaman fadlena 5atwa we neb2a one of the greatest bs ya 5osara ba2na eih . pale

about the ciggerattes you're right it's the most destructive thing in the world . zaman lama el nas kanet betetklam 3aleha we adrarha kont ba2ol dol bey2olo kda bs 3ashan manshrbhash bs bgd bgd delwa2ty i cry for the day i even thought about trying it . i really cant imagine how happy i would be if i quite ... (if)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ossamaawny.hi5.com
WAHEED

WAHEED

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-03-02

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Ok   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:37 pm

Osama, i know en baladna 3omraha ma7atetsala7, bas lazem 7ad ye7awel, we feeh nas bet7awel, yemken ana mesh menhom ok, bas fee, we tool menta bet2ool en e7na guests, yeb2a men el akher matesta7e2esh teb2a masry ya masry, el guest beygeelo wa2t we yemshi, yeb2a keda enta betbayenly enak mesh men hena, laken el 7amdolilah ana mesh guest, we 7afdal tool 3omry mahma 7asal 2a2ool eny ebn el balad dee..
Back to top Go down
OZ

OZ

Number of posts : 90

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:42 pm

law ay wa7d fel balad de masry bgd kan 3amal 7aga bas ya far7at masr be el masryeen ely feha we homa mesh bey3mlolha 7aga lama ye3melo yeb2a esmha 5ayfeen 3ala el balad mesh 3ashan ma3ak passport masry teb2a 5ayef 3aliha

ba3den ana mesh asdy guests w masheen ana asdy guest ya3ny mesh 7aseen en e7na fe baldna men ely bey7sal feha men gowa w men BARA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ossamaawny.hi5.com
WAHEED

WAHEED

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Reply   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:48 pm

Nawar, 7amdolilah 3andy eman be en masr a7san balad fel 3alam, bas mesh 7atetsala7 tool ma feeha nas beybawazooha, homa e7na, el 7a2 yet2al mafish 7ad feena beyehtam beeha sa7 ya osama, kolo shayef masla7to, aham 7aga 3and kol wa7ed akbar shashet tv, akbar sha2a, a7san 3arabeya, mesh 3aref eh, laken mafish 7ad ney2ool a7san watan, a7san balad, yemken enta ah we de nesba soghayar awy, isa 7atetsala7 bas mesh we7na mawgodeen, law 3awzin neghayarha yeb2a 7anghayar kol 7aga fe 7ayatna
Back to top Go down
General/Tantawi

Number of posts : 55

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: bas bas...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:52 pm

saloo 3al naaaaabyyyyy.. baladna ya 3am wa7eed 7atetsala7, we e7na elli 7ansala7ha, walahy 7atetsalaaaaaaa7 we heya mesh zebala awi keda, ento leih kol 7aga teboso 3aleiha men el negative side, da eih el araf da.. walahy danto tekaraho el wa7ed fe balado.. wenta ya 3am Ossama, howa eih elli guests. E7na so7ab el balad we ma7adesh ye2dar ye7ot reglo fe ardena men 3'eir eznena. WE BESARA7A KEDA ELLI MESH 3AGBO EL BALAD YE3'OOR FE 60 DAHIA, BELAD ALLAH KETEER. Bosso, da el kalam eli 3andy we ana ba3sha2 balady, bayza mewala3a metnayela beneela ba7ebaha. 3ashan ana mesh banker fadlaha 3alaya, mesh ba3d ma akalt men ardaha we et3alemt fe madaresha we etrabeit fe a7danha we la2eit feeha ahly, abe3hom be kol sehoola keda we 2a2ool el balad bayza we e7na guests we kalam fady. Ya3ni eih geusts ya3ni. We ba3dein ba2a kol elli beyetkalemo dol ma3andohomsh mashakel we 3aysheen 7ayah 10 3ala 10. Ma2rofeen leih ba2a, seebo el nas el tanya fe 7alha, ye2ema tesa3doohom, bas nesa3dhom BGD...
Back to top Go down
WAHEED

WAHEED

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Aiwa   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:57 pm

Aiwa ya 3am sherif bezabttt, lazem nesala7ha, walahy ya 3am law shoftak masalan nazalt bada2t te2akel kol el fel share3, we te3alem kol el omeyeen, walahy teb2a meya meya cheers wana 7abda2 ma3ak, bas yala et7arak
Back to top Go down
L!L!koOo

L!L!koOo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-05

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:11 pm

hey everybody , ana bas 3ayza a2ool 7aga wa7da kol wa7d feena 3amal ye2ool han3'ayarha ha3'ayarha bas el fekra bene3mel 7aga ?? IN Qur'an : allah said "" na7n la no3'ayer ma be kawm 7ata ye3'ayero ma be2anfosehem "" w law kolna en e7na ya3ny ben7awel boso 3ala ba2eet el sha3b shofo ezay ben3amel el soya7 , ezay benremii el wara2 fi el shaware33 , boso 3ala atfal el shaware33 el mesh la2yeen 7ad yesa3edhom ...... we dih eih ?? 7agat baseeta awii ..... da e7na 7ata mabne3rafsh ne7ayyii el 3alam be e7teram (( mabetshofosh MR mokhtar behaza2na kol youm ezay we yareet beyenf3 )) i luv my country n everyythin w akeed 7ayeegi el youm el teb2a kewayesa bas el ana mot2akeda meno aktar en e7na mesh hanet3'ayar law fadalna 3ala el e7na ben3melo .......... thnx rana 4 da gr88 topic keep da gd work .
PS :: i'm srry i had 2 write el aya bel english
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:51 pm

i agree with u,but if u want to quote the quran use arabic letters......
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
khaled
Admin
khaled

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-12

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: HELP THIS IS EGYPT's Call   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 am

Egypt is calling everybody to work to try to be optimistic to have future thoughts to think of development not destruction to think how to reach our wills and wishes to acheive our goals to be the best.

But actually noboy replies <not all but few> everybody sits and just discuss our misery just feel sad and provide sympathy to Egypt's problem and stop saying dictators dictators i hate saying that they are the reason for the problem of we think that we'll never develope we have to think about ourselves first before looking to others and we shouldn't ever compare ourselves with other countries inorder to raise hope in our souls and we shouldn't think at all that Egypt is suffering a problem we should think that it just need us to contribute to develope .
being honest is the first great succussful step to the stairway to distinction.

We should all start from now think postively be optimistic and Honest.
Back to top Go down
Banhawy

Banhawy

Number of posts : 118

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:17 am

shabab i'll only say as dave said :
Quote :
if there's a new way i'll be the first in line but it better work this time
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesystemhasfailed.hi5.com
WAHEED

WAHEED

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: hehe   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 8:19 am

Don't you just love dave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noha

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-14

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi everyone , this is a great topic Rana.
Ofcourse i matter & ofcourse everyone matters.
Rolling Eyes This is a thing we all must keep in my mind inorder 2 make this country as great as it used 2 be in the past & even better.
Anyway this is a great forum so Keep it up cheers
Back to top Go down
Nada Ragab

Nada Ragab

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-04

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 12:31 am

Hi everyone,
ana 7asa en e7na fe3lan ebtadena net3'ayar 3la el 2a2al delwa2ty mafeesh 7ad ba2a yekhaf zay zaman eno yetkalem 3an el bawazan el fel balad (7ata on tv ba2o beyetkalemo 3an el bawazan el fel balad w el bawazan beta3 el beye7kmoha)
W isa 7ane2dar ne3mal 7aga w ne3'ayar fel balad de

It's really a gr8 topic ya ranoun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I MATTER...2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MATTER...2...   I MATTER...2... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MATTER...2...
Page 1 of 1