RLS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLS Forum

Always Keep In Touch!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all girls out there:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-03-10

To all girls out there: Empty
PostSubject: To all girls out there:   To all girls out there: Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:30 pm

Assalamu 3alaikom
Dear sisters,
I noticed that many girls wear so much perfume, a very pungent smell, that you could smell it from miles away! I want to direct your attention to that issue. Some people don't care about it but I'm sure you'll not let this just pass on. Why would you do something wrong and you know that it's wrong? Would you like to be a "zaniya"??!!

This prophetic Hadith will clarify my point:

قال رسول الله -صلى الله عليه و سلم-
: "إذا خرجت المرأة ‘ و هي مستعطرة ‘ فمرت بقوم ليجدوا ريحها ‘ فهي
زانية"

Hope you all take this into consideration... and imagine how many people have smelled your perfume before (if you have worn perfume and went out before) ... imagine how many sins you have because of this... but as long as you didn't know this, you are not guilty and you can ask Allah to forgive you.

Assalamu 3alaikom:D
Back to top Go down
L!L!koOo

L!L!koOo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-05

To all girls out there: Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all girls out there:   To all girls out there: Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:44 pm

i didn't know abt dat 5ales ya pinky !!!! ..... da 3ala kda omat la elallah ela allah zanyeen!! ..... thnx gal 4 dat cuz lots of us dunno
Back to top Go down

To all girls out there:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RLS Forum :: ZoneZ :: Islamic Portal-
Jump to: